Sunday, June 27, 2010

Angry at the World (But Not at You)

b
Angry at the World (But Not at You)


I am furious with the world right now
And I don't know what to do

My love has been away too long
And we barely get to talk
I miss her so and my longing clouds my days
It leaves me dark and blue

Today she called but I made her angry twice
Because I think she works too much
Because I need to know when next I'll hear her voice
Without her I am lost, she is my world and truth

I started feeling ill when she grew furious
But before we could resolve it
Or at least just talk it out
We got cut off...

I have been trying and trying to call her back
But I have not been able to reach her
And she has not called me again
Or at least she has not gotten through

So I am going crazy with wanting just to talk to her
Long enough to say I love you and I'm so, so sorry
And I'd take the words back if I could
So what to do, what to do

Please answer your phone my love
Or try to call me back
Or send me an e-mail at least
Letting me know you are thinking of me

As I am going mad without knowing
I am going mad without you




5.8.10

No comments:

Post a Comment