Saturday, January 19, 2013

Walking with a Cheetah


That's right.  Time for another visit to the Cheetah Experience! Here, we see a young serval and a young leopard dozing.



Me, petting a caracal.


Our guide, petting a cheetah.


Ever have one of those moments when the full import of what you are doing just suddenly hits you, and you become aware of how spectacular life can be? I had one when I suddenly realized that I was walking alongside a cheetah!


Our gracious guide captured this magical moment.


And how's this for taking you there?  Me, petting a young serval.


I do love going to Cheetah Experience for the amazing life moments I get, but I also really appreciate what they do.  They are, at their heart, a big cat rescue operation.  I thank them for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment